দশম শ্রেণির English বিভাগের Lesson 8 – The Snail থেকে রইল কয়েকটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্ন।
Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
1. With the slightest touch, the snail shrinks into its house with-
a) displeasure b) pleasure c) pain d) surprise
Answer- With the slightest touch, the snail shrinks into its house with a) displeasure.
2. In its house, the snail lives with-
a) parents b) friends c) relatives d) no one
Answer- In its house, the snail lives with d) no one.
3. Being his own whole treasure the snail is-
a) complacent b) worried c) irritated d) indifferent
Answer- Being his own whole treasure the snail is a) complacent.
4. The power of the snail is-
a) self-collecting b) limited c) unlimited d) self-destroying
Answer- The power of the snail is a) self-collecting.
5. The snail hides in his house-
a) carefully b) safely c) with apprehension d) in a playful mood
Answer- The snail hides in his house c) with apprehension.
6. Wherever the snail dwells, he dwells
a) alone b) with his friends c) with his relatives d) with his neighbours
Answer- The snail lives his life like a) alone.
7. The word ‘imminent’ means-
a) likely to happen soon b) unlikely to happen soon
c) unexpected d) sudden
Answer- The word ‘imminent’ means b) unlikely to happen soon.
8. The snail sticks close to-
a) grass b) leaf c) fruit d) grass or leaf or fruit or wall
Answer- The snail sticks close to d) grass or leaf or fruit or wall.
9. There being a danger, the snail hides-
a) behind a wall b) away from the house c) in a hole d) within the house
Answer- The snail tricks close to d) within the house.
10. The word ‘chattels’ means-
a) churches b) temples c) mosques d) personal belongings
Answer- The word ‘chattels’ means d) personal belongings.
Short Answer type Questions.
1. What does the snail usually stick itself to?
Answer- The snail usually stick itself to grass or leaf or fruit or wall.
2. What makes the snail well-satisfied?
Answer- His own whole treasure makes the snail well-satisfied.
3. Who wrote the poem “The Snail”?
Answer- The poem “The Snail” is written by William Cowper.
4. When does the snail hide in the house?
Answer- When his horns get slightest touch the snail hide himself in the house.
আরো পড়ো → The Cat – Question Answer
WBPorashona.com-এর পোস্ট আপডেট নিয়মিত পাবার জন্য –
আমাদের কাজ থেকে উপকৃত হলে এই লেখাটি বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার করার অনুরোধ রইল।